11/12/2012

november goals


better late than never, right?!


 
 
with this in mind, lets progress onto what i am going to do this November!
I've narrowed down the things I want to work on into three main areas, which I feel I could really benefit from right now. Here goes!

 
  


 
 
 

1. Skin care - This is something I have been working on all year, and I feel now the weather is getting colder it is even more important to ramp up my effort on this one!! I am going to concentrate on hydrating from the inside out, drinking more water and moisturising every day.


2. Clean eating, correct portions - I feel my progression this goal has been ebbing and falling this year. While overall I have no concerns and am pretty happy with where I am with my diet (i.e. eating style.... NOT restrictive/weight loss attempt), I feel this is the best time of year to put a spotlight on this as winter draws in and nutrition becomes even more important. I will mainly be focusing on getting my portions under control once and for all, and eating my greens, which i feel I have defiantly been lacking lately!!


3. Strength training - I am sad to admit my strength training has fell to the wayside as of late. My busy running schedule since July and travelling in the summer made strength training really difficult. I rarely had access to a gym, and couldn't find the motivation to dedicate to this work while I had so much other amazing stuff to see and do. Since been home and completing my half, I have still not quite adjusted to a new routine. But I am determined to, and i am determined to make strength training a big part of it! I am aiming for body pump or at-home strength circuits three times a week. No exceptions! [edit: this week is already off to a bad start, I bailed on a body pump I had set my sights on! nevermind, always tomorrow!]


Check back soon for progress on my goals! 




 

No comments:

Post a Comment

thoughts?!